Support Van Alen Institute and its mission in service of public architecture by becoming a member today.
At Van Alen Institute, our mission is to bring the best design ideas to the public realm. And we can only do that with the support of our membership community. Join us today through a tax-deductible contribution, and you’ll be a part of the critical work we do in service of public architecture. Whether you’re a design student, a corporate supporter, or someone who’s just passionate about the public realm, we have a membership level that’s right for you:
- 10% discount on purchases at Van Alen’s ground-floor bookstore and event space, Van Alen Books
- Invitations to seasonal membership brunches and special members-only events
- Recognition on our website and VAI support materials.
- Complimentary VAI publications, including our upcoming book celebrating the NY Prize Fellowship
- Invitation to our seasonal Aperitivo events with the VAI Board of Trustees and Advisors
- Invitations to private dinners with the VAI Board of Trustees and Advisors
VAN ALEN CIRCLE ($3,500+)
- 10% off all purchases at Van Alen Books for 5 of your principal employees
- Access to our 22nd Street gallery space and Van Alen Books for special events or meetings
Enter your own amount to donate: